Main Article Content
The aim of this paper is to try to highlight the importance of women entrepreneurship in function of longer stay of tourists in tourist destinations, that is, to answer the question – to what extent does women entrepreneurship participate in the tourist offer of Serbian tourist destinations? In this paper, we will identify some of the women entrepreneurs that direct their business activities, among other things, towards the tourist market. Also in this paper, we will try to determine the level of engagement of women entrepreneurs in the tourism industry and the ability to focus their activities more on the tourist market. One of the main problems of tourism in Serbia is a modest tourist offer to domestic and especially foreign tourists. This problem is evident on the basis of the number of days that tourists spend in our tourist destinations. The data from the Republic Bureau of Statistics show that tourists stayed in tourist areas by an average of 2.74 days, which is relatively small in comparison with the stay of tourists within the European Union.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Once the manuscript is accepted for publication, authors shall transfer the copyright to the publisher. If the submitted manuscript is not accepted for printing by the journal, the authors shall retain all their rights. The following rights on the manuscript are transferred to the publisher, including any supplementary materials and any parts, extracts or elements of the manuscript:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to print prepublications, reprints and special editions of the manuscript;
- the right to translate the manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these copies;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the manuscript electronically or optically using and all data carriers or storage media, and especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-ROM, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini Disc, data tapes, and the right to reproduce and distribute the article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the manuscript in databases, including online databases, as well as the right to transmit the manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the Internet, online service, or via internal or external networks.
Authors reserve the copyright to published articles and have the right to use the article in the same manner like third parties in accordance with the licence Attribution-Non-Commercial-Non-Derivate 4.0 International (CC BY). Thereby they must quote the basic bibliographic data of the source article published in the journal (authors, article title, journal title, volume, pagination).
 Avijaš, S. i dr. 2012. Najvažniji nalazi i preporuke iz studije o preduzetništvu u Srbiji i rodne analize odabranih državnih mera za podršku preduzetništva. Un Women, Beograd
 Avolio, B. E. 2011. “A Methodological Problem Associated with Researching Women Entrepreneurs.” Journal of Women’s Entrepreneurship and Education,
 Grozdanović, R. 2014. Žensko preduzetništvo. Privredna komora Srbije.
 Hisrich, Robert D., ed., 1986. “Entrepreneurship, Intrapreneurship and Venture Capital”: The Foundations of Economic Renaissance, IV Konferencija ženskog preduzetništva.
 Ivanović, S. 2014. Management Challenges on family farms in Republic of Serbia, Agriculture, Belgrade,
 Knežević, S. 2013. “Žensko preduzetništvo“, Centar za razvoj karijere, Zemun.
 Schumpeter, J. 1942. “Capitalism socialism and democracy”, London and New York.
 United Nations Economic Comission for Europe, 2002. Women's Entrepreneurship in Eastern Europe and CIS Countries, United Nations, Geneva.
 Vukmirović, N. 2005. „Modeli podrške razvoju ženskog preduzetništva“, Originalni naučni članak UDK 331.1-0.55.2:334.722.2.