Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission of a paper implies that it has not been published previously, that is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and that if accepted it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher.
- The submission does not contain plagiarism or selfplagiarism.
- The main author, which is either first or the corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article has been seen and approved by all the other coauthors.
- I have informed the co-author(s) of the terms of this Submission and that I am filling it on their behalf as their agent and I am authorised to do so.
- I have given final approval of the submitted manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript is in Microsoft Office file format.
- The manuscript has not more than 20 pages.
- The manuscript has been spell checked.
Once the manuscript is accepted for publication, authors shall transfer the copyright to the publisher. If the submitted manuscript is not accepted for printing by the journal, the authors shall retain all their rights. The following rights on the manuscript are transferred to the publisher, including any supplementary materials and any parts, extracts or elements of the manuscript:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to print prepublications, reprints and special editions of the manuscript;
- the right to translate the manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these copies;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the manuscript electronically or optically using and all data carriers or storage media, and especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-ROM, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini Disc, data tapes, and the right to reproduce and distribute the article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the manuscript in databases, including online databases, as well as the right to transmit the manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the Internet, online service, or via internal or external networks.
Authors reserve the copyright to published articles and have the right to use the article in the same manner like third parties in accordance with the licence Attribution-Non-Commercial-Non-Derivate 4.0 International (CC BY). Thereby they must quote the basic bibliographic data of the source article published in the journal (authors, article title, journal title, volume, pagination).