Main Article Content
Business excellence model has a key role in increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of European organizations in enhancing the importance of quality in all aspects of its activities and stimulating and assisting in the development of quality improvement. This paper represents part of research of quality and human resources impact on EFQM among 70 organizations on the territory of Republic of Serbia. Woman entrepreneurs as respondents contributed to this research by telling their subjective attitude and rating offered claims. The analysis proves that variable Quality significantly influences EFQM model unlike variable Human resources which has lower impact. Purpose of this research lays in creating a sustainable model of success for future female entrepreneurs.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Once the manuscript is accepted for publication, authors shall transfer the copyright to the publisher. If the submitted manuscript is not accepted for printing by the journal, the authors shall retain all their rights. The following rights on the manuscript are transferred to the publisher, including any supplementary materials and any parts, extracts or elements of the manuscript:
- the right to reproduce and distribute the manuscript in printed form, including print-on-demand;
- the right to print prepublications, reprints and special editions of the manuscript;
- the right to translate the manuscript into other languages;
- the right to reproduce the manuscript using photomechanical or similar means including, but not limited to photocopy, and the right to distribute these copies;
- the right to reproduce and distribute the manuscript electronically or optically using and all data carriers or storage media, and especially in machine readable/digitalized form on data carriers such as hard drive, CD-ROM, DVD, Blu-ray Disc (BD), Mini Disc, data tapes, and the right to reproduce and distribute the article via these data carriers;
- the right to store the manuscript in databases, including online databases, as well as the right to transmit the manuscript in all technical systems and modes;
- the right to make the manuscript available to the public or to closed user groups on individual demand, for use on monitors or other readers (including e-books), and in printable form for the user, either via the Internet, online service, or via internal or external networks.
Authors reserve the copyright to published articles and have the right to use the article in the same manner like third parties in accordance with the licence Attribution-Non-Commercial-Non-Derivate 4.0 International (CC BY). Thereby they must quote the basic bibliographic data of the source article published in the journal (authors, article title, journal title, volume, pagination).
 Bass, В., Avolio, В. 1994. „lmproving organizational effectiveпess through transformational leadership“, Sage Publications, lnc.
 Eskildsen, J., & Dahlgaard, J. 1998. a PRACTICAL DIAGNOSIS OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE. Measuring Business Excellence, 2(4): 24-28.
 Kanji, G. 2015. Measuring business excellence. Routledge.
 Knowledge Base. 2017. EFQM. Retrieved 21 June 2017, from http://www.efqm.org/members-area/knowledge-base
 Rеbelo, M. F., Silva, G. S. R. 2014. „А Methodology to Develop the lntegration of the Environmental Management System with Other Standardized Management Systems“, Computational Water, Energy, and Environmental Engineering, 2014, З, 170-181.
 Sharma, P. 2013. Women Entrepreneurship Development in India. Global Journal of Management and Business Studies, 3(4): 371-376.
 Singh, A., & Manisha, R. 2013. Women entrepreneurs in micro, small and medium enterprises. International Journal of Management and Social Sciences Research (IJMSSR), 2(8).
 SRPS ISO 9004:2009. 2017. Iss.rs. Retrieved 21 June 2017, from http://www.iss.rs/standard/?national_standard_id=24883
 Vanhaverbeke, W., Torremans, H. 1998. Organizational structure in process-based organizations, 14th Egos Conference, Maastricht
 Wang, Y., Bhanugopan, R., & Lockhart, P. 2015. Examining the quantitative determinants of organizational performance: evidence from China. Measuring Business Excellence, 19(2): 23-41.